Speaking and interviews
"Combining humor with expertise, Trenton explains the philosophy of the why's of emergency medicine and wilderness survival with the practicals of what to do to prevent and prepare for survival situations."
I am available for speaking on a variety of topics related to wilderness medicine and survival, travel and adventure. Take a look and contact me if you would like to set something up.
- Survival Preparedness 101; University of Montana
- Hypothermia and Cold Weather Preparedness; Winter Wilderness Field Studies, The Wilderness Institute
- Controlling the Controllable; Survival Preparedness and the 48 Hour Pack for Search and Rescue
- Individual Survival Kit for the Special Response Team Member; multi-agency Federal SRT Training, YNP
- Principles of Wilderness Survival for Flight Medical; OmniFlight
- Individual First Aid Kit for the International Traveler; University of Montana Global Grizzlies
- Haiti Relief, Team Montana
- The Psychology & Physiology of Survival
- Survival Case Studies