EMCrit.org Maximally Aggressive Care, Everywhere! From the field to the ICU, EMCrit is about optimal critical care and resuscitation.
embasic.org Your bootcamp guide to Emergency Medicine. Precise lectures on Emergency Medicine topics.
SMACC Social Media and Critical Care is a health promotion charity based on the philosophy of FOAM (Free Open Access Medical education – #FOAMed).
Emergency Medicine Cases Emergency medicine education for MDs, residents, students, nurses, and paramedics.
Prehospital and Retrieval Medicine Aeromedical care in rural Australia by Dr Minh Le Cong.
The FlightBridgeED Podcast Pre-hospital, critical care, and emergency medicine education podcast presenting the latest evidence-based medicine.
Special Operations Medicine Prolonged Field Care Working Group. Targeted to the Special Operations medical community with a focus on providing prolonged care in austere environments.
PJ medcast Pararescue podcast.
The Fine Line is a monthly podcast series that tells real stories of adventure, risk and rescue in the backcountry of Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
Slide: The Avalanche Podcast An educational and public information resource for all things avalanche related. In depth information on critical decision making relevant to more than travel in avalanche terrain.
Medic 101 Podcast In depth discussions on Tactical Emergency Casualty Care, the civilian adaptation of TCCC.
WILDERNESS MEDICINE SCHOOLS AND RESOURCES
- Aerie Backcountry Medicine
- Wilderness Medical Society
- Medicine for the Outdoors blog, by Paul Auerbach
- Everest ER, Himalayan Rescue Association
- High Altitude Medicine Guide
- Center for Disease Control
WILDERNESS SURVIVAL SCHOOLS AND RESOURCES
- Doug Elliott
- Tom Brown's Tracker School
- The Tracking Project
- Wilderness Awareness School
- Boulder Outdoor Survival School
- ROOTS School
- Rabbitstick and Wintercount
EMS, SAR, RESCUE SCHOOLS AND RESOURCES
- National Registry of EMTs
- National Association of EMTs (PHTLS)
- The Whitewater Rescue Institute
- Mountain Rescue Association
- National Association for Search and Rescue
- National Ski Patrol
- American Mountain Guides Association
- West Central Montana Avalanche Center
- CMC Rescue
- Joel Hardin's Professional Tracking Services
- Missoula Search and Rescue
- Five Valleys Backcountry Ski Patrol
- Missoula Emergency Services
- Journal of Special Operations Medicine
OUTDOOR SCHOOLS AND ORGANIZATIONS
- Montana Wilderness School
- Northwest Connections
- Rancho Mastatal
- Outdoor Safety Institute
- Student Conservation Association
- Montana Natural History Center
- The Wilderness Institute
- The Glacier Institute
- Wild Rockies Field Institute
- Ecology Project International
- Montana Conservation Corps
- The Mountain Institute
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL RESOURCES AND RELIEF ORGANIZATIONS
- Center for Disease Control
- World Health Organization
- International Association of Medical Assistance to Travelers
- US Department of State
- Doctors Without Borders
- Partners In Health
- Medical Teams International
- Team Rubicon
FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND OTHER INSPIRING LINKS
- Behring Made Knives, bad ass custom combat and hunting knives
- Doug Peacock, renegade naturalist, a passionate voice for wilderness
- Darcy Chenoweth, mountain athlete and artist
- Chris Gibisch, mountaineer photographer
- Lint Hikes, ultralight long distance backpacker
- Liz Song, simple accessible backpacking for women
- Laura Zerra, Naked and Afraid survivalist
- Adam Lieberg, carnivore monitoring in the Swan Valley
- Sarah Calhouh, Red Ants Pants
- Coast to Coast Adventures
- Montana River Guides
- Fishs Eddy O Fly Fishing Guide and Outfitter
- Tom Parker, Buck Creek Guide Service
- Big Wild Adventures